Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Lead Landscape Maintenance crew on residential and commercial jobsites to ensure proper horticultural maintenance is performed. Trim plants, weed beds, clean up, prune trees, apply mulch, compost and fertilizer.
- Must have attention to detail and string time-management ability
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work outside in all weather
- Have valid drivers license with clean record and pass background check and drug test
- 2 years experience in non-mowing landscape maintenance and 1 year in a supervisory role are required
- A Horticultural degree is a plus
- Spanish is a plus
$13 - $16 hourly
Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm, some Fridays in busy season
If Application is not visible please refresh this page!